Thursday 20 October 2011

Uno Bloggo

Welcome....to my first blog and to be honest, where do I start? Is it too egotistical to name my followers on the first day? I mean, I thought about the Gazettes, but they sound like a female backing vocal, so maybe not that. As I'm the G String, maybe another lingerie reference, but calling my followers the little C Cups isn't too good either. Maybe the first blog isn't the best to decide this. Maybe I need to have followers first, before I name them? Or maybe it's best to be prepared, and have a name ready. That way the very first person can be an honourary whatever the fuck I decide to call you all. And it has to be something snazzy, y'know. I can't keep changing it.
Ah...I have it. I'm the G String, and you are all my G Spots. There. Nothing wrong with that at all.
Yeah, G Spots...I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment