Saturday 22 October 2011

5...GOLDEN...BLOGS...!

Yeah, still hosting the party/get together/social gaming night and yes, I'm re-blogging, so soon after my last one as well. Will be playing 'Magic' later, but for now, I'm here. The girls are dancing (and I must say I am slightly hypnotized by the swaying bottoms!) and the guys playing their cards on the kitchen floor. I? Well I am writing my story at the moment. Yes everyone, I'm a writer.

Not professional mind, but maybe one day. I mean I'm only 20 so I've got years ahead of me. My stories will be of the Superhero/Sci-Fi genre, a genre I'm totally into. The first is the first of 20. Yeah, 20, but they don't all lead onto each other. They do, however, intertwine, eventually collaborating as a super group - my version of 'The Avengers' or 'The Justice League' if you will. 69 A5 pages in, and the story's finally getting going. Yes, it seems a lot for the beginning, but I do feel it's necessary. Maybe it's not, but hopefully, I have enough people to help edit it well.

Not only am I writing, I'm also FB Scrabbling. Got 50 games on the go, and nearing completion of 1000 games, of which my percentage is 63.5%, or something near that. I'm slowly going downhill. Gotta buck my ideas up a bit. Hell, I'm losing a lot to one of my actual G Spots too! What the hell, or to quote a recent 'Sak Noel', WTF!

Anyway, apparently, I'm filming the biznatches on 'Dance Central'. Yay for me. I'll get going.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment