Wednesday 26 October 2011

Poke Post #1

The inevitable has happened. My 1st Pokemon related post.

I'm currently on a few games, that all run alongside each other. Pokemon Black has me a team of six (Simisage, Simipour, Simisear, Beartic, Ferrothorn and Chandelure). I am just about to beat Ghetsis. For those of you who don't know Pokemon Black, he's the big baddie! On Pokemon Pearl, I have Bibarel, Manectric, Dodrio, Roserade, Kricketune and Piloswine. On that game, I've just beaten the 7th Gym. I also have Pokemon Platinum, yet that has recently broke, meaning I lost the Pokemon I had on there (Lapras, Machop, Ponyta, Murkrow, Gabite and Bronzong). I was at the 4th gym, but will now have to buy a new one! On Pokemon SoulSilver, I have a Victrebel, a Golem, a Yanmega, a Feraligatr, a Ninetales and a Fearow. On this game, I have reached the league, and am just about to battle Lance, the Pokemon Champion, before being granted into the Kanto region. Pokemon Diamond used to be my hub. I had all the Pokemon, and was merely training them up. Hence why I have so many other games on the go. They would train up a team of six (either specifically bred, or caught in-game) and then traded back to the hub, restarted and done all over again. Until I got Pokemon White that is.

Pokemon White is now my hub, with 4 level 100's, plenty of level 80's, an an almost full Pokedex (647/649 (need a Kecleon and Spinda from previous games)). Whilst I am awaiting to catch them in a swarm on Diamond, I am just training Pokemon up, ready to obtain the stars for my trainer card.

Eventually, after I have caught the two swarm Pokemon on Diamond, I will restart it and trade across Pokemon to level up. But Pokemon Diamond and Pearl are becoming boring, as I have played the story through so many times. Platinum is still keeping me entwined, as when I 'finish' the game, to convert them to Pokemon White, they come across at level 70 odd. On D/P, they come across around level 55, which only means I have to train them more on White. But I can't restart Diamond for a while anyway. My brother, follower named Laughton, has Pokemon on there waiting for when he gets back into it. The Pokemon are as follows; a level 71 Aggron, a level 71 Umbreon, a level 61 Houndoom, a level 100 Groudon, a level 71 Espeon, a level 61 Flygon, a level 73 Blastoise, a level 71 Feraligatr, a level 63 Ampharos, a level 42 Lucario, a level 100 Rayquaza, and his cherished, level 100 Blaziken.

I will keep on updating my Poke-progress for you peeps! G String out x

No comments:

Post a Comment