Sunday 23 October 2011

Lazy Days Are Great, Aren't They!

First and foremost, before this blog even begins, my girlfriend just ran out of the toilet, to grab a tissue from this room! What a dunce!

Sorry, small vent done there. Where was I going to begin again?
Oh yeah, it's in my title! Lazy days! So what have I done today, y'know, since my last blog? Well, had some friends over for a manly Pokemon sesh, whilst the ladies dyed hair (a funky deep red if anyone wandered). Straight after they leave, I strip down for a nice naked nap. And that's the way sleeping should be; naked. I've been sleeping at my girlfriend's house with her mum and brother for years, and not really wanted to risk nude sleeping in case of someone busting in in the night. Now we live just the two of us, naked sleeping all the way! Naked everything, actually, why not! After a refreshing 45 minute long half hour nap, a nice bit of snuggling (whilst trying to crack the code that is my girlfriend's cold) and a nice chicken-less roast. And I don't mean a pork or beef roast. I mean everything you have in a roast, minus the chicken. Yorkshire's, stuffing, sausages, mash and roasties, but no chicken. Out of choice mind. No one came a long and eradicated our dinner.

Now, I sit quarreling over the choice of who left the X Factor, sipping coke, playing Pokemon (yet again) and Facebook Scrabble, whilst considering what to do tomorrow apart from the irritating task of, once again, WASHING UP!!! Ah well, isn't this what life is all about?




The answer to that, is fuck no btw! : )

G String x

No comments:

Post a Comment