Wednesday 26 October 2011

Unlucky Blog 13?

Well, no, the blog isn't unlucky, but I do remain to hold the same sheer illness I was plagued with yesterday. It feels harsh, but I'll push through. As long as I'm healthier for the get together at my friends on Friday night. Gaming once again! 'Magic The Gathering', 'Mortal Kombat vs DC', maybe more, I dunno yet. Need to be better for that!
What's on the cards for me today? Well, work was cancelled, so yet another day off really! Cleaning, though, is the trump card I've drawn with that hand! But I'll be, fingers crossed, doing some drawing for my illustrated stories later also. I need to do not only the character concepts, but also draw the scenes that I have made space for in the story so far. But I also need to continue to write it. My target for it is to be done by Christmas, so I can get it published, whilst I start on story 2!

No doubt, G Spots, I'll blog again later. But for now, I'm off. BYE BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment