Friday 21 October 2011

Nothing Beats A Nice Hard Blog In The Morning...

Actually, that's a quite inaccurate title. It's 11:57 now, so by the time I finish, it'll be gone noon, and I'm mentioning a morning blog. But I couldn't resist the blog/bog reference. Ah well, little things hey!
It's been an interesting morning so far. Well as interesting as it gets for me. I get up at 9:30, but my body does that weird thing, which I don't understand, when I'm tired. I get up at 9:30, then find myself getting up again at 10:30. Logic says I fell back to sleep, but I have a different theory. It's a dream inside a dream. It's Inception! I was never awake at first...
Then, when I finally am really awake, I turn round to see the pile of washing up in the kitchen. (My bed's in the living room. Just moved out, no sofa, makes sense to me!). And the washing up is my job too. WTF! Why did I let it get so frikkin' bad?! That only means I have to slave away cleaning it, and I do have to do it, because we can't cook otherwise! Everything is bloody dirty! And, actually, there is more reason than that. Me and my wonderful girlfriend (of 5 1/2 years btw *smirks proudly*) are having my insane brother and another couple round tomorrow to stay, so the house has to be spick and span. Is that right? Is spick spelt that way? Is it spik? Ah, who cares. The house has to be clean! I am thinking, right now, I should do it. The missus is on her way home from work, right now, for her lunch break. I wanted to get it done before hand for her, but she doesn't know that was the plan, so at least she won't be let down.

Ciao G Spots

No comments:

Post a Comment